Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Long Journey

My life long journey was started when I left home and came to Edmonton, Canada. This was a unique and surprising journey with my family.I took the first flight from Peshawar, Pakistan International Airport. This flight was 4 hours long before we reached Doha, Qatar at 3.00 P.M. Then we went to a hotel and waited for about 12 hours. We took another flight for London, which continued for about 8 hours. Then we stayed at the airport for about 6 hours and waited for another flight to Edmonton. Ultimately, we heard a bad announcement that the Edmonton flight No. Air Canada 919 had been cancelled due to some technical problems. The Engineers had the opinion that we could not take the risk of flight so we unfortunately took the flight to Toronto and thus our journey became longer. When we reached to Toronto, we heard more news that a flight was ready only for families. We took that flight and reached Edmonton after four hours. When we came to the main lounge, we saw some snow in the window, which I had never seen in my life ooh...........

2 comments:

PARVINDER said...

Are you missing country and your job right now, when you re-started you career in Edmonton.

Susan said...

What a long day. You must have been exhausted. I hope the snow was an exciting surprise for you.