Saturday, November 1, 2008

Features of Canada

Canada is a very big country and have a lot of features but i will discuss the education system,summer session and job market of Canad.In my back home country I was very worried about the education of my kids as there is a very tough competition to get in professional Colleges like Engineering ,Medical , Law and commerce.When I came here I find that in Canada every one have equal approach/access to education.I am very happy that my kids are going well.Every type of facility is available in class room.Teachers is professional cooperative and very polite with students.
The second thing is its nice summer session.We enjoy about 7 month spring session over here because summer temperature of Canada is almost equal to my country spring temperature. So
we enjoyed this session and move around with my family in various parks of Edmonton.
The third thing is hot job market of Edmonton.Finding job in Edmonton Alberta is very easy if some one have a little bit capability.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay, Canada. I hope your children have all the opportunities you want for them.

How hot does it get in the summer season where you lived?