Monday, November 3, 2008

My Country Pakistan

Pakistan came into being on August 14, 1947.Pakistan has four provinces.The name of provinces are Punjab,Sindhi, Baluchistan and North west frontier province. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan.Geographical location of Pakistan is as under.To its North west is Afghanistan,to north East is China, to east south is India and south west is Iran.Pakistan is basically an agricultural country. Population of Pakistan is about 170 million.75% of population living in rural areas.Pakistan has very rich natural resources.Hockey is the national game of Pakistan.Jasmine is the national flower,urdu is national language and Al lama Iqbal is the national poet of Pakistan.Hospitility and courage is the basic tradition of people.

3 comments:

Ihab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ihab said...

May Allah bless Pakistan

Susan said...

I can't imagine 170 million people. Do you know Canada only has 30 million? But I think Edmonton is very crowded with its 1 million people. Whenever I go anywhere in this city, I always complain that there are too many people! But when I have been in England, or Asia, I don't notice the crowds as much.